As part of the ITD Global upgraded query process- we now have a new feature to consolidate all of your queries in one place to encourage ease of use for our customers and quicker resolutions of queries. You will also have access to carrier updates, and further information to assist you in managing your shipments.
* Please Note: if using Chrome you may need to allow 3rd party cookies
- Full query visibility
- Automatic set up of queries submitted per user/ sign in- however this can be changed to enable your users to see all of your organisation queries so there are no duplications. Please contact your Account Manager or call us on 0161 817 4569 to set this up
- Sort queries by status (awaiting feedback, open, solved etc)
- Search via the subject (usually tracking number) or query/ticket number
- View the communication between ITD & yourselves
- CC colleagues in when creating a new query- webform
- Respond to ITD requests via the portal
- Receive updates from ITD via the portal
- Attach documents to relevant queries
Only 'Signed In' users are able to access this feature which is free for our customers. If you do not have login details please contact your Account Manager or call us on 0161 817 4569 to set this up.
Once signed in:
1. In the top right hand corner hover over the icon and select 'My Activities'
2. You will be able to view, sort and search all of your queries from the ‘Activities’ page
3. If ITD respond requesting more information, the status of the query will change to ‘Awaiting your reply’
4. An 'Open' query is when ITD are working on your query alongside the carrier
5. You can respond and attach documents in the portal
5. Once signed in, you can create a new query (Submit a Request) and CC related parties if required